Unable to login

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Tiramitsu

Unable to login

Post by Tiramitsu »

Hello there !
I would try the demo of Voltage Modular but the program (both in stand alone and vst) throw a internet issue. I don't own a firewall so far.
That brings me a question about that login system : Does it means that my system must always be connected in order to use Voltage Modular ?
Thank you !
pcs800

Re: Unable to login

Post by pcs800 »

Hi, it will work without internet connection after your initial login, but you cannot download new modules.
I am not sure why you are having a connection issue. Try turning off anti virus and hardware firewall in your router.
Cherry Audio Quality Assurance
Tiramitsu

Post by Tiramitsu »

Thank for your reply ! unfortunately, I'm connected to an hotspot or via 4G but none of them works and I have not control on them. Sad since I never encountered that issue (VCV works for instance)
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Hi,

We recently discovered an issue with our SSL / TLS support on our store. Some people have their TLS 1.2 unchecked. Our server requires TLS 1.2 to be checked.

You can fix this by enabling TLS 1.2 on your Windows computer. You can do this by accessing the "Internet Options" setting in the Windows control panel, visiting the "Advanced" tab, and make sure to tick the "Use TLS 1.2" option in the Security section. Press "Apply" and try connecting again.

Tiramitsu

Post by Tiramitsu »

One word : Fantastic ! :D
Time to approach the beast, thank you !
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Also - we have fixed this on the server end - so it supports TLS 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 now. (=

Return to “Voltage Modular”