This is my first Patch

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
honki-bobo

Re: This is my first Patch

Post by honki-bobo »

Steve W wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:20 pm AHA!!!!!! On the second computer, I now see that you use your Decim8or module. It shows up greyed out with the usual Info and Demo boxes. On my main computer, it was just missing!!!!! Not sure why that is. :-( Maybe there's a setting for "Don't show modules I don't own" or something like that.

So, I patched the Decim8tor out and sure enough I got sound. Sorry about the confusion.
I thought it would be something like that. Glad you could sort it out!
Steve W wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:20 pm Note: I have a number of your modules and during your sale, I looked for an "Ultimate" bundle, but didn't see it--just the everything-before-a-certain-point bundle, but since I didn't get a discount for the ones I already owner, I didn't get it. LOL: I just looked it up (the Totally Bananas Bundle!). That's the one--but the sale price didn't include a discount. Otherwise I never would have known I was missing a module in the patch!!
a) That's strange. The store should automatically account for modules you own when you purchase a bundle. Maybe this happened because of the already applied discount of the sale, idk.
b) I haven't released an "Ultimate" bundle... yet.
Monkey Business Audio
Modules - Music - Twitter - YouTube
Steve W

Re: This is my first Patch

Post by Steve W »

honki-bobo wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:18 am a) That's strange. The store should automatically account for modules you own when you purchase a bundle. Maybe this happened because of the already applied discount of the sale, idk.
I asked: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1949#p8028.

According to one developer who answered, "CA offer developers various automated discount mechanisms but it's up to individual devs to choose whether to opt in or not." If that's true, maybe the next time you have a sale you can set it up to give a discount to owners of other modules in the bundle. Thanks.

Return to “Voltage Modular”