Hetrick's NLC Divide and Conquer?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
tgrey

Re: Hetrick's NLC Divide and Conquer?

Post by tgrey »

Thanks Steve, that did the trick! I should have known, I think I had to get Vult's stuff from the store when this happened too. Hopefully the process gets improved by CA, and this becomes a thing of the past.

I didn't test the entire upper portion yet, but if you run the 3/2 against your main clock you'll hear a 3:2 poly-rhythm as expected (1:1.5 = 2:3). Similarly, I tested 3 against the main clock, and again it resulted in a nice waltz. ;)

So the top row seemed to be good so far. I don't have time to test them all right this second, but I'm hopeful the pattern will hold.

About the images... yeah. These forums are based on a weird ancient system. I lost most of my images until I go the hang of it again... after attaching the file, you still have to choose where to "place inline" the image within your msg. Hopefully that helps?
schoekah

Post by schoekah »

it just got added automatically to my library!
(thank you!)
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Yeah, there's a process that's supposed to run automatically that isn't always running when it should, so sometimes we have to run it manually. We're working on a fix for this so it always runs automatically.
tgrey

Post by tgrey »

Cron jobs to the rescue! 8-)

Return to “Voltage Modular”