VM prioritization and PC focus

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Geoffrey RW

VM prioritization and PC focus

Post by Geoffrey RW »

Hey guys, need help with vexing issue. When I have VM loaded in Reason, and am making edits, it takes over Reason Tranport controls. The Korg Legacy Collection has a window with which you can change that called Key Focus- On/Off. If I want to go back to Reason to do anything, I have to click the cursor somewhere on whichever Reason window I have open to gain control over it again. When I am editing VM and want to hear the the chnages I have effetd in the sound, I want to be able to use my transport controls as is, not have to move the mouse on to Reason page, and back to VM again. Am I missing a VM setting, or stuck with this as is?
Jardelin

Re: VM prioritization and PC focus

Post by Jardelin »

It looks like your VM isn't working because the hard disk ran out of space. If I were you, I would either try and change some VM settings or seek help from a professional directly. I've recently suffered some data loss due to some file system corruption and used the services of SALVAGEDATA, who helped me recover my data. So, I reckon you could reach out to them and check whether they could help you. I hope you can solve this issue as soon as possible, and let me know if you end up using the services of SALVAGEDATA.
Last edited by Jardelin on Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
schoekah

Post by schoekah »

Jardelin wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:46 pm It looks like your VM isn't working because the hard disk ran out of space.
is that a "virtual machine" joke?
schoekah

Post by schoekah »

can you use reason to lock your controller to the korg track?
https://www.soundonsound.com/techniques ... ers-reason
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Ahem . . . the original post is from August of 2021. Looks like there's a more recent post here viewtopic.php?p=9024#p9024:
schoekah

Post by schoekah »

I figured this person has been pretty patient, and thought I'd answer. . .
(muchas gracias!) :)

Return to “Voltage Modular”