Native Apple Silicon (M1) support

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
ansolas

Re: Native Apple Silicon (M1) support

Post by ansolas »

cherryaudio Greg wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:48 am Hi,

Things have progressed. Avid released their new SDK. Not sure about VM yet, but our new Stardust 201 Tape Echo already has native M1 support. Soon, the Cherry Audio synths will all also get updates with M1 support.

Greg
And the modular either ?
tgrey

Post by tgrey »

@Greg: Awesome, I'll keep my fingers crossed that oversampling makes the final cut for this batch of updates! :D

@Ansolas: Greg said in that msg you quoted that he's not sure about VM yet (that's Voltage Modular). There's probably a whole lot more going on behind the curtains for it, so it probably requires both more work and more testing to make sure everything is working smoothly.
ansolas

Post by ansolas »

tgrey wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:13 am @Greg: Awesome, I'll keep my fingers crossed that oversampling makes the final cut for this batch of updates! :D

@Ansolas: Greg said in that msg you quoted that he's not sure about VM yet (that's Voltage Modular). There's probably a whole lot more going on behind the curtains for it, so it probably requires both more work and more testing to make sure everything is working smoothly.
ahh got it , I thought he was refering to VM / Virtual Machine
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

The other plugins have all been updated with native M1 support. No word on Voltage Modular yet.

Greg

Return to “Voltage Modular”