Module Request: Analog Solutions Colossus filter

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
wavemechanic

Module Request: Analog Solutions Colossus filter

Post by wavemechanic »

I have to admit, this is one of the best filters I've ever laid ears on (as it stands in VM, a couple favorites are the 2500 and Syrup).

https://youtu.be/GSiJS93H6Kk?t=187
Nrgzr78

Re: Module Request: Analog Solutions Colossus filter

Post by Nrgzr78 »

wavemechanic wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:13 am I have to admit, this is one of the best filters I've ever laid ears on (as it stands in VM, a couple favorites are the 2500 and Syrup).

https://youtu.be/GSiJS93H6Kk?t=187
Have you ever tried any of my filter modules ?

(click on "Included Products" tab)
https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/filter-bundle

I'd just like to know your thoughts about it.
wavemechanic

Post by wavemechanic »

I own and use a lot of your modules. Regarding filters specifically, I have Amplitoner and Dual Filtha. I tried Dual Filtha lately but gravitate to MRB's 2500 and Syrup most often. I need to retest Amplitoner. Again, I use several of your modules even if the filters don't get as much attention, and I'm REALLY grateful for the slim x-fader you made upon request. I'm attracted to filters with a lot of analog character. I like Vult's quite a bit too. But the 2500 and Syrup filters blew me away. PS: Digging your track, Deadcybor9.
wavemechanic

Post by wavemechanic »

Nrgzr78, I just tried your Saturated LP Filter and REALLY like it. Any way I could talk you into adding VC amount micro knobs to cutoff and resonance? I know I can use an attenuator on the way to the VC, but it would nice to have built in. PS: I just bought it though. :)
Nrgzr78 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:14 pmHave you ever tried any of my filter modules ?
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

wavemechanic wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:54 pm Nrgzr78, I just tried your Saturated LP Filter and REALLY like it. Any way I could talk you into adding VC amount micro knobs to cutoff and resonance? I know I can use an attenuator on the way to the VC, but it would nice to have built in. PS: I just bought it though. :)
Nrgzr78 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:14 pmHave you ever tried any of my filter modules ?
Glad you like it, I'm taking notes from every user and I'm still updating a lot of modules, therefore there will be regular updates for many of them during these days depending on Cherry Audio approvals...
Enjoy your day!!! ;)
wavemechanic

Post by wavemechanic »

Sweet!

Return to “Voltage Modular”