New for Voltage Modular: Mighty Piano Roll, Re-Animator, and VM 2.2.5!

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

New for Voltage Modular: Mighty Piano Roll, Re-Animator, and VM 2.2.5!

Post by Cherry Dan »

Cherry Audio is excited to announce two great new modules for Voltage Modular: Mighty Piano Roll and Re-Animator!

Mighty Piano Roll

Modular synthesis software and hardware sequencers are often limited to single-note patterns of eight or sixteen steps. Mighty Piano Roll blows typical modular pattern sequencer limitations into the weeds with DAW-style graphical "piano roll" functionality. Allowing extensive graphic drawing and editing of note sequences, it's fully polyphonic with independent MIDI channel assignment for each note, and allows unlimited pattern lengths. It also features a generous array of CV ins and outs for interactive, real-time control of play, stop, reset, forward, reverse, and random "jump," plus note record and playback via gate CV, external clocking, and more. Best of all, Mighty Piano Roll has been added to Voltage Modular Core, and is FREE for all Voltage Modular Core owners!

Re-Animator

Re-Animator makes adding graphics and visual motion to Voltage Modular patches a snap, and can even help users better understand what's happening in modular patches. Still images and animated GIF "movies" can be loaded via the "load" menu, or by simply dragging and dropping. Transparency, width, height, and X/Y offsets are all modulatable via CV inputs. Re-Animator is a FREE download, available for all Voltage Modular users.

Voltage Modular 2.2.5

We've also released this free update to Voltage Modular, which fixes a drawing glitch that can occur when using the Assign To Bus feature. Visit the Voltage Modular Download Page to download this update immediately!

Mighty Piano Roll, Re-Animator, and Voltage Modular 2.2.5 are all available now!
jgillmanjr

Re: New for Voltage Modular: Mighty Piano Roll, Re-Animator, and VM 2.2.5!

Post by jgillmanjr »

Nice! Look forward to poking at these a little later!
A data engineer and pilot that occasionally makes sounds suitable for public consumption.

I've started making modules too!
tarkus1971

Post by tarkus1971 »

Cool, re-animator has downloaded and VM has updated, and I have voltage modular core but as yet I am not receiving mighty piano roll ?? Just says buy in bundle if I click buy, it says owned. I purchased "Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums". Is there a glitch?
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

tarkus1971 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:03 pm Cool, re-animator has downloaded and VM has updated, and I have voltage modular core but as yet I am not receiving mighty piano roll ?? Just says buy in bundle if I click buy, it says owned. I purchased "Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums". Is there a glitch?
Hi,

We're looking into this...

Greg
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Hello again,

It appears that the batch process that is adding the Mighty Piano Roll to all the Core bundle owners' accounts is taking a while, so some people have it and some don't.

It should show up in your account soon.

Greg
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

tarkus1971 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:03 pm Cool, re-animator has downloaded and VM has updated, and I have voltage modular core but as yet I am not receiving mighty piano roll ?? Just says buy in bundle if I click buy, it says owned. I purchased "Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums". Is there a glitch?
The Mighty Piano Roll is in your account now.

Return to “Voltage Modular”