Cherry Audio Year Two Collection now free?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
andro

Cherry Audio Year Two Collection now free?

Post by andro »

Shows as FREE when I sign in. Not 'Owned', as with all my other bundles. What is going on here exactly? I do own all the contained modules separately, but isn't FREE confusing? [Well, it has me confused :-)]
Rockky

Re: Cherry Audio Year Two Collection now free?

Post by Rockky »

Oddly mine says "Owned" and it asks me to pay $100 to buy it even though I have bought all the mini bundles within it.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Dan »

Andro,

Year Two shows as "free" for you because you already own everything that's in the bundle. Thank you for your support!

Dan @ Cherry Audio
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Rockky wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:15 pm Oddly mine says "Owned" and it asks me to pay $100 to buy it even though I have bought all the mini bundles within it.
Hi,

That's correct. It would cost that much if you didn't already own it.

In Andro's case, he didn't buy the Year Two bundle, but he has all the items that are in the bundle.

Greg
HowlingMod

Post by HowlingMod »

in my case it says owned, and i bought it as an upgrade, very small amount, only the polymode i didn't have, so.. and yes the number $100 appears, but that is normal store behavior...
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

Return to “Voltage Modular”