"Hide Manufacturers" function in store suggestion

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
nkf

Re: "Hide Manufacturers" function in store suggestion

Post by nkf »

Thank you to Cherry Audio for your reaction.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Dan »

Friends,

Today we've updated our main store page, at https://store.cherryaudio.com/. There’s now a “popular” products listing at the top, which shows the products with the most units sold in the last 90 days, 30 days, or all-time. This will help popular products remain visible to everyone, instead of getting lost in the shuffle of modules.

Below that you'll find our “New Modules” section, which is now limited to one module per manufacturer, so no single manufacturer can push other products off the New Modules listing simply by releasing a lot of products.

We hope these changes will help users find interesting modules quickly and easily. Of course, we'll continue to make changes to improve the store, so please let us know your feedback. Thanks!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Nicely done...but still you could add a search by Category (Oscillators, Effects, Switches, etc..) like in the VM app.

P.s. : my intention has never been to pushing off other developers, I just had a lot of stuff to be published... ;)

By the way, I saw for an instant an Oberheim but then I lost it...is that a new Cherry Audio's release???
haslo

Post by haslo »

These are great improvements, thanks a lot!
ymerejsasnak

Post by ymerejsasnak »

Everything looks great so far! It's nice to have equal space in the store for those of us who are less prolific.

I'm also super impressed with the new manufacturer dashboard (I saw no actual announcement for this...?). The old one was clunky and awkward and this one, even if a WIP or whatever, is already light years ahead of the old one! Great job CA people! :D

JK
SpaceDog

Post by SpaceDog »

Thank you, Cherry Audio. That's a really nice improvement and it's quite interesting to see the best sellers - and I was heartened to see that I did have them all :)

I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you and the Developers will tempt me with next. Hopefully, there are exciting times ahead. I just put out a 93-minute release that is pretty much all CA products (the effects and mastering come from elsewhere). For me that shows the power of what can be done with Voltage Modular, and also those great standalone synths. I record live to audio (i.e. not MIDI), so your products really hot the mark for me.

Thanks again.

Return to “Voltage Modular”