Update to latest Version of Voltage Modular?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
doublestop

Update to latest Version of Voltage Modular?

Post by doublestop »

Every time I open Voltage Modular, it asks me if I want to download an update when I next close it. I choose "yes" and then exit (tried both from VST in DAW and Standalone). Then I get an ask to for permission to run the update.. and again.. I say yes.. and then........(drum roll) ..... Nothing happens! I see no update dialogue or anything indicating to me whether an update has taken place. So I open Voltage modular and check the version .. and its still the same! (version 2.0.25).

What's the deal? I am running Windows 10. If I go to Settings and choose Account I see the "Software Update" section and it says "Status: Update Found". but there is no apparent control or button to choose to launch the update.

So how do I update?

Jeff
Attachments
Cherry_Update.jpg
Cherry_Update.jpg (11.71 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
ColinP

Re: Update to latest Version of Voltage Modular?

Post by ColinP »

My version of VM is saying it's 2.0.30.

I didn't get any dialog asking about an update but all my Adroit Synthesis module background graphics now have strange behaviour.

They should all have the same background graphic, so they match when placed side by side, but now the backgrounds seem to be stretched or shrunk depending on the width of each module.

-----------------------

An update: This has been resolved and the issue wasn't due to any problem in VM.
Last edited by ColinP on Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robotgard

Post by robotgard »

Last edited by robotgard on Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
    cherryaudio Greg
    Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

The update would normally install once you quit all instances of Voltage Modular, but it does have to download first. If it's not doing that, maybe a firewall or other security software is blocking it.

You can download the latest version here: https://cherryaudio.com/voltage-modular/download

Greg

Return to “Voltage Modular”