Like it

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
boombaxx

Like it

Post by boombaxx »

Like it but already found bugs in the plugin host won,t load softube modular patches. An error message comes up in softube vst. Also arturia Arp 2600 crashes the daw loaded into the plugin host. However sure that will get fixed like it a lot. Loads to do if you have the head for it. What i am trying to do is sync the drum computer to battery 4. So far i have manged to get the bass drum in sync but get anything else to play. Can anyone tell me what patt cv is on the drum computer is this the pattern in cv. How would i connect it thru cv to midi so that Battery 4 understands it and plays the pattern
schoekah

Re: Like it

Post by schoekah »

boombaxx

Re: Like it

Post by boombaxx »

Defo something up with vst hosts not reacting to incoming midi signals with softube heartbeat using the midi file player works if used in daw with same midi file Battery 4 works ok. Locking up in reaper and crashing the host with various instruments. The mid file player will only load one midi file then locks reaper up I want to make music not be a bloody beta tester for some buggy software :cry:

Return to “Voltage Modular”