about the MPE module

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
HowlingMod

about the MPE module

Post by HowlingMod »

the MPE module is great to make your own MPE synths, polyphonic or monophonic or hybrid...

a question, in the documentation it says that midi channel 1 is the global one. but if you use the poly to mono module, "voice 1", seems to be a MPE channel. i didn't dive into the MPE documentation, i only know there is 1 global channel (can be 1, or 16), and 15 MPE channels.
perhaps i don't see it.

it isn't a big deal, it works, so... but wondering..

also i have a roli seaboard block and a lightpad M (with the lightpad M, you can turn it in a rise controller, the possibilities, 3 CV's, XY pad. none MPE by the way.)

the MPE module is a general module, of course. but the lift, that is only roli?, isn't there.

the 3 CV's and XY pad, can be implemented, while i am writing this, i think of it, via midi cc converter.

but the lift, it seems not that an important MPE function, but it gives nice results, while playing.... can it be implemented? yes, my own interest, because of roli.
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

Return to “Voltage Modular”