Voltage 1.1.1 Released! Now with polyphonic modules!

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Voltage 1.1.1 Released! Now with polyphonic modules!

Post by Cherry Dan »

All,

Voltage 1.1.1 has been released, and this update is packed with new features, including the biggest feature yet: Polyphonic Modules!
  • 11 new polyphonic modules added to the Voltage Core package, and polyphonic CV/gate outputs added to the IO panel. Modules can now have polyphonic jacks, and it's really easy for developers to create their own polyphonic modules.
  • Voltage Modular + Misfit Audio Electro Drums now includes *99* modules, with more on the way!
  • Voltage Module Designer now has a Personal License, which is completely free. With a free Personal License you can build your own modules and publish them for personal use to Voltage Modular.
  • New presets showing off the new polyphonic modules and the new super modules.
We've got lots more cool modules in the works, including more polyphonic modules. It's incredibly easy to wire up polyphonic patches, and to mix those poly patches back to mono signals for running through effects, global filters, etc. Personally, I've always loved big poly glide synth patches, and they're incredibly easy to create with the new Poly Glide module. Try out the new Alaska preset, for an example!

As always, please let us know if you have any questions, comments, module ideas, etc.!

Thanks,
Dan @ Cherry Audio
rene

Re: Voltage 1.1.1 Released! Now with polyphonic modules!

Post by rene »

Thank you, this is a great update :geek:
student9v

Post by student9v »

Thank you very match!
bouz

Post by bouz »

This is good news.
Thanx.
Module ideas?
Well....... Resonator, pingable envelope generator(4ms like), klee sequencer
cherryMitch

Post by cherryMitch »

Ideas noted! I've been contemplating getting a Grove Audio Polymoog-style resonator module for my big modular for ages. :)
NothanUmber

Post by NothanUmber »

My personal synthesizer of the year award hereby goes to: Voltage Modular. Congrats, many great releases in the last months!

Good times ahead! :)

Return to “Voltage Modular”