Mercury 4 is so awesome that

Mercury-4 is a detailed emulation of one of the best-sounding and quirkiest polyphonic synthesizers of the late 1970's, the Roland Jupiter-4.
hexfix93

Mercury 4 is so awesome that

Post by hexfix93 »

I am selling my Deepmind, and most of my other hardware. It is simply the most amazing VST i have ever heard and I think its because i love old roland poly synths the most esp this one.

I like this more than the prophet 6 and ob6 hardware...

If you could please put the over sampling in the CA2600, an env speed switch, and 8 voice poly, Then I would be in heaven.
hexfix93

Re: Mercury 4 is so awesome that

Post by hexfix93 »

Please make a roland sh2 sh9 sh1 inspired mono synth for that roland bonk bass, the roland sh2 vst only has 64 steps on the env mod for the filter and severely limits the sweet spots... i hate it. roland envs are so cool for bass, and the moog stuff is so different. i want roland bass in the box..
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

HI,

Thanks for the suggestion!

Greg
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

hexfix93 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 pm Please make a roland sh2 sh9 sh1 inspired mono synth for that roland bonk bass, the roland sh2 vst only has 64 steps on the env mod for the filter and severely limits the sweet spots... i hate it. roland envs are so cool for bass, and the moog stuff is so different. i want roland bass in the box..
I just sold my SH5, but it'd sure be nice to have a virtual one. Cherry MRB would do it right.
Attachments
just SH5 too.jpg
just SH5 too.jpg (212.48 KiB) Viewed 2038 times
hexfix93

Post by hexfix93 »

yeah like a sh super synth call it like dream mono... put like sh1 2 5 7 9 in there, with the envs... but also sync and fm but with the roland tone and snap... ahahahahaa oh one can dream.... I also think a poly arp 2600 would be the bomb...

Return to “Mercury-4 Synthesizer”