Blackbox Area C

seal58

Blackbox Area C

Post by seal58 »

This might be an interesting part.
But it's surface is almost black in black with very little contrast. Someone may find that cool. Unfortunately for me it is unusable.
PoohBear

Re: Blackbox Area C

Post by PoohBear »

Originally I created it with no labels on it at all, it's a BlackBox..

There is not a lot to it, wire it up, twist a knob if you want as you don't even have to do that, hit start, the tool tips are standard ones to see what you are entering if you have to.

This might help.
https://youtu.be/sNsvQWbaikA
basa333

Post by basa333 »

Hi,

please can you here post one (or more) simple preset(s) with blackbox and with midi blackbox? Your youtube channel is not clear to me visually or technically. thank you tom
PoohBear

Post by PoohBear »

basa333 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:13 pm Hi,

please can you here post one (or more) simple preset(s) with blackbox and with midi blackbox? Your youtube channel is not clear to me visually or technically. thank you tom
Hi,

I will do a video breakdown about setting it up...
basa333

Post by basa333 »

hi,

thanks! now I have understood some things, first steps and melodies, but setting up this beast is not simple!
but very interesting. I'm looking for next version, maybe with more controll elements, maybe quantizing, rhytms etc.

thanks, greets tom
PoohBear

Post by PoohBear »

basa333 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:27 pm hi,

thanks! now I have understood some things, first steps and melodies, but setting up this beast is not simple!
but very interesting. I'm looking for next version, maybe with more controll elements, maybe quantizing, rhytms etc.

thanks, greets tom
I have added this video.
Using (Midi) Blackbox Area C, breakdown usage and how to use the Midi in Reason.
https://youtu.be/7h7H6j9Z_AA

Return to “PoohBear”