Multiple problems with license and internet verification; help!

Memorymode is based upon one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s, the legendary Memorymoog synthesizer.
Solovox

Multiple problems with license and internet verification; help!

Post by Solovox »

So last weekend I played three live shows plus had a studio session for a commercial project and I wanted to use MemoryMode for all of it. Unfortunately the claim that I would "only need an internet connection the first time" I used the plugin turned out to be untrue. I have three devices: my live performance laptop, my film and soundtrack (business) laptop, and my home desktop where I create the music I play live.

For the first show the MM would not load until I logged in--I barely had time to get the internet user/password from the venue. The second show was outdoors and there was no internet available--so I didn't get to play the MM at all. Same thing for the third show, and for the studio session (where I did have internet) I saw the same thing I saw on Friday when I logged into the Cherry Audio website:

There were all three licenses for my devices, but there were duplicates of two of them that were almost identical, but showed "comcast.html blah blah" next to the device name. So in both cases MemoryMode said I was -out- of licenses...I had to delete the duplicates just to get the plugin to work.

The Friday show was great, and the MM sounded incredibly epic. I really hope this situation can be resolved permanently. I absolutely cannot have a plugin that will not play unless it has internet. Thank you once again for creating a masterpiece.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: Multiple problems with license and internet verification; help!

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

I'm guessing you're on a Mac? Try updating to Memorymode 1.0.9 build 120. Memorymode version history

Download the latest version here: Download Memorymode

Greg
Solovox

Re: Multiple problems with license and internet verification; help!

Post by Solovox »

Success! Thank you.

Oh, and thanks again for creating a masterpiece. Did I mention that already?

Return to “Memorymode Synthesizer”