The most Avantgarde thing happening to Voltage Modular right now

xones2358

Re: The most Avantgarde thing happening to Voltage Modular right now

Post by xones2358 »

playertron wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:12 pm the cycle sequencer is now updated!
cool news! Unfortunately my trial ended yesterday I gotta wait 2-3days to finally grab the bundle.

I see some price drops as well^^
Well, on none of the bundles I was targeting, but I think, now I have also interest in the Battle Mixer, Addition Fader and also the Empty C.. :lol:

cheers!
playertron wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:19 am Btw, CPU is always an interesting conversation with DSP - I take the philosophy of working to optimize the efficiency of algorithms/processing, but prefer not to compromise on fidelity and functionality. You’ll find access to some modulation options that would often be left out because they’re tough on CPU, where the developer runs the risk of seeming like they write lousy code, but I’m willing to go out on a limb there and throw in a couple features that might be tough on a lot of computers while giving access to something interesting that you might be able to make use of at some point or in some circumstances.
Yay, I do adore this way of yours. That*s what made me describe them the way I did in this post :)

Stay inspired!
S.
playertron

Re: The most Avantgarde thing happening to Voltage Modular right now

Post by playertron »

Thanks! That emptyC is pretty deep if you ever have the chance to dive in - it started with the idea of modularizing the individual buttons of an mpc-style sampler, so that each button has a full set of visible controls and there'd be no particular limit on the number of buttons, but then it just kept going further... :) & the addition fader is similarly deeper than it looks, and you'll find the subtleties if you tinker enough. Definitely proud of the details in there. And, speaking of that, on some devices, you'll find buttons to disable VU meters and visualizations which helps open up some space with CPU limits for when things get intense.

Return to “Playertron”