Cherry Audio Thank you very much

PS-20 is an ultra-realistic, polyphonic, hot-rodded tribute to Korg's renowned MS-20.
rfj

Cherry Audio Thank you very much

Post by rfj »

I have to say PS 20 is a great addition to Cherry Audio's virtual analog collection. You guys are becoming as good and even surpassing the leaders in analog synthesis modeling (think Arturia, Softube and the like).

Best of all is the seamless integration of all those wonderful soft synths into the Voltage Modular environment with plugin host. Having a modular rack wich integrates ARP 2600, Juno 106, Oberheim eight voice, etc..... is a DREAM COME TRUE...... and polyphonic!!!!!

I've got just two hardware analog synths (semimodular both) and I have to say that Voltage Modular and all of your wonderful synth emulations sound just as analog as the hardware ones I got.

It amazes me how much realistic the digital signal processing code become these days. I cannot believe that programing code could sound so "real analog". You guys are genious.
Ian Craig

Re: Cherry Audio Thank you very much

Post by Ian Craig »

+1
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Audio Interface)
Mixcraft 7,8 (& sometimes 9) Pro Studio
tarkus1971

Re: Cherry Audio Thank you very much

Post by tarkus1971 »

100% agree with that, Cherry Audio have got the idea of producing high quality synths at a fraction of other companies.... So full marks to them, I could never afford a lot of mega buck Arturia synths and such-like. I can now have all the synths now, that I wanted but could never afford way back when they were released in the 70's and 80's. I too have hardware synths, Blofeld, Ultranova and Roland D05, and yet I still use mostly Cherry Audios synths for the backbone of my projects.

+1

Return to “PS-20 Synthesizer”