Update Request: Midi Assignments save with patch

Cherry Audio’s Eight Voice polyphonic synthesizer meticulously emulates the immense sound of the Oberheim Eight Voice, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable vintage instruments.
Loz84

Update Request: Midi Assignments save with patch

Post by Loz84 »

Hi there,

I've recently purchased the Eight Voice synth and i'm extremely happy with it, sounds very special indeed. There's just one thing I would lke to see updated. I generally use the standalone app when I want to create presets however i've noticed that when I map midi routings to parameters and save the patch, it doesn't store the routings and they remain as a global. This hinders my quite a bit because I use the mod wheel extensively and the voltage amounts and destinations are very specific to the patches I make.
Also as a result of this, any routings I assign in standalone do not carry across when I open the preset in my DAW. At the moment i'm having to use the Combinator in Reason as a means to store the routings which isnt as exact as i'd like.
Might this be something you can build into a future update? It'd be ideal to have this on all the plugins to be honest.

Many thanks

Return to “Eight Voice Synthesizer”