HÄÄSchen

haslo

HÄÄSchen

Post by haslo »

This was my first published module. It is also free:

https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/haaschen

If you have any feedback or bug reports, this is the place to put them!
seal58

Re: HÄÄSchen

Post by seal58 »

I'm really surprised. Where have all the other comments to Hääschen left? :?:

I wanted to thank the non Germans, who gave a comment to special "AÖÜß" letters. It was very interesting to me, that "anglisation" is not only critisized in Germany. :D

By the way, I used this effect already in the 1980s when I experimented with multiple tape maschines. It was the last step in order to provide a pseudo stereo sound in my multi playback recordings.

Until last week I did not even know, that this effect was invented by Mr. Haas many years before. So I can say, I invented it a second time. That's funny, isn't it?

Roland
haslo

Post by haslo »

Those comments were in another thread, not in this subforum but the general one: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1355

Very interesting! How inventions work is interesting to me in general. Many things lead to an invention - the things it builds upon need to be invented, and an invention tends to be useful. There's lots of instances in history where multiple people invented the same or nearly the same thing, sometimes at the same time - the automobile is such an example.

Looks like this effect is an example for such a thing too then :mrgreen:
seal58

Post by seal58 »

"Those comments were in another thread..." - Okay, now I see. I remember, this subforum for you was not set up yet when you introduced your module.

Good luck with further modules!

Return to “Haslo”