JK's Sample Scrubber

ymerejsasnak

JK's Sample Scrubber

Post by ymerejsasnak »

JK's Sample Scrubber officially available in the store!

https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/j ... e-scrubber

Use CV input to control sample playback position. Plenty more details in the description on the store page.

Feel free to post questions/bugs/feature requests/etc. here!

Thanks! :)

JK
gone soft

Re: JK's Sample Scrubber

Post by gone soft »

Love it! Missing some manner to load a random sample from the same folder as last used in those cases where the sample I tried wasn't quite right but I'm sure a better choice is somewhere in the same folder. ;-)
ymerejsasnak

Post by ymerejsasnak »

Hey thanks! I'm glad people seem to like it!

Maybe you didn't see my reply in the other forum, but I'll definitely add that sort of thing if it's something people would find useful. Can't guarantee WHEN that update will come, but I'd like to optimistically hope for within the next couple weeks. We'll see if life has other plans for me. :)

Hope you make something cool with it!

JK
gone soft

Post by gone soft »

Ah, we don't get notifications when somebody har replied. I got confused in the middle of the night thinking this was the only JK's Sample Scrubber post and that my reply had somehow gone missing. :lol: Thank you for your understanding. ;) Love the folding option for overshooting voltage, I sometimes do that with control voltage using some wavefolding capable module but here I don't need that extra patching and space.

Guess there's not enough space for mod inputs for the Range points? That could be fun, and even useful. ;)
ymerejsasnak

Post by ymerejsasnak »

No worries.

Also CV controlled range was already something I was thinking about. We'll see. ;)

JK

Return to “JKphobic”