CA2600 keeps making me log in?

The Cherry Audio CA2600 is a powerful, self-contained duophonic synthesizer inspired by the groundbreaking ARP 2600 synthesizer.
polyandy

CA2600 keeps making me log in?

Post by polyandy »

CA2600 will simply not be playing when I open a project in Logic (latest Logic + Big Sur). I open the GUI and it says something about "computer or OS may have changed" and I have to enter my password (why can't it at least remember that?). Could it be because I use different VPNs? That would kinda suck...
polyandy

Re: CA2600 keeps making me log in?

Post by polyandy »

I should clarify that it is random. Not every time, but every few days it happens.
Nullgrad_UK

Post by Nullgrad_UK »

I am also having the same problem with several of the instruments, I have also noticed some of the patch settings have changed after the updates have been installed, and the updates are not always installed my I open my DAW (Orion Platinum). I have tried to run as admin but that doesn't sort it either.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

Check for updates on all of your Cherry Audio products to make sure you have the latest versions. We fixed a few issues that caused Mac users to have to log in unnecessarily, and that fix requires the latest version of all the plugins.

If the problem persists, please submit a support request and include some details, like OS and OS version: Request Cherry Audio Support.

Greg
Xeys42

Post by Xeys42 »

I'm having this problem on a daily basis. I've now selecting 'never install updates' in the settings, I'll let you know after a few days if this makes a difference.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Xeys42 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:35 pm I'm having this problem on a daily basis. I've now selecting 'never install updates' in the settings, I'll let you know after a few days if this makes a difference.
I replied over here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2085&p=8715#p8715

Return to “CA2600 Synthesizer”