November 1st, 2020: A Classic, Reimagined..

DCO-106 is a virtual polyphonic synthesizer precisely modelling every aspect of the beloved classic Juno-106 synthesizer.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

November 1st, 2020: A Classic, Reimagined..

Post by Cherry Dan »

Cherry Audio's next big thing is on its way..

Koshdukai

Re: November 1st, 2020: A Classic, Reimagined..

Post by Koshdukai »

If this one is priced along the lines of the DCO-106, I guess (my) history will repeat itself: I'll end up buying it anyway (after kicking and screaming about it for a while), even if I don't actually need it :oops: (because... owning all VM instruments) to show support to Cherry Audio's development momentum, pricing policies and (so far) how it keeps listening to users/customers :D
Miss Tinka

Post by Miss Tinka »

And the miracle is still to come.... :)
robotgard

Post by robotgard »

Last edited by robotgard on Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Koshdukai

Post by Koshdukai »

Looking at the the calendar, the clock and searching the Cherry Audio forums and sites... :mrgreen:
    farbstoff-fabrik

Post by farbstoff-fabrik »

Ah... very excited. Here in The Netherlands 1-11-2020 is very much happening. :D
    JackMark

Post by JackMark »

My face after reading the old thread, "damn, I've been saving up for it for a couple of years, I should buy it."
    Oh yes, I will. Already found out that the developers from Cherry Audio released an interesting plugin Cherry Audio Voltage Modular, which allows you to create virtual modular synthesizers in the DAW window. I wonder if Voltage Modular is the most "great sounding, powerful, flexible and easy to use virtual modular instrument"...? I remember marking myself in august 2022 calendar
    on the wall to learn about new things. Here, all that's left is to add LFO modulation to the rest of the reverb and the damping control can be considered full-fledged with its 2-band EQ.
    Last edited by JackMark on Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

JackMark wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:44 pm My face after reading the old thread, "damn, I've been saving up for it for a couple of years, I should buy it."
    CA2600 is free with any purchase at Plugin Boutique right now.

Return to “DCO-106 Polyphonic Synthesizer”