DCO-106 is a virtual polyphonic synthesizer precisely modelling every aspect of the beloved classic Juno-106 synthesizer.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:36 pm
velryphon wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:12 am
But unfortunately chorus is not there comparing to the other, and worse : it drastically cuts low end !
I hope Cherry Audio will quickly correct the chorus, it will make the perfect Juno 106 vst...
The next time you run DCO-106 it'll update to the latest version, currently Build 40. We did some very critical analysis between DCO-106 and the Juno-106, and our chorus is now very accurate. Let us know what you think of the new update!
- Dan @ Cherry Audio
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:56 am
The chorus is much better, thank you for such a great support !
If you allow me, here are some suggestions for the next update :
- in delay section, replace the time digits (redundant with the time slider display) with a Ping-Pong button to have a stereo delay effect
- Increase the highest cut off frequency of the HPF, 800Hz is not enough
DCO-106 is a really great synth !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:57 pm
The DCO-106 sounds amazing & is really nice to work with.
My band in the 80's had a 106 & I'm still stunned that it sound so good. You guys have really captured that.
Best regards / Finn