Dynamix - G>C button

seal58

Dynamix - G>C button

Post by seal58 »

Hi,
your description means "At the top-right side of module there's a white button, when disabled (G > C) means the signal goes first through Gate than to Compressor". Usually a button's label descibes operation at pressed state. Is there possibly a fault in the description?

Roland
Nrgzr78

Re: Dynamix - G>C button

Post by Nrgzr78 »

seal58 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:21 pm Hi,
your description means "At the top-right side of module there's a white button, when disabled (G > C) means the signal goes first through Gate than to Compressor". Usually a button's label descibes operation at pressed state. Is there possibly a fault in the description?

Roland
I know that, but it was a matter of physical space in the module, that's why I pointed out the button behavior plus there's a blue LED that can help visually see what's first in signal chain..
That button after been pressed it should change the label to "C > G", right?... :?
seal58

Post by seal58 »

Hi,
according to experience with push buttons this one should better labelled with "C > G" instead of "G > C".
If the label text changes depending on toggle button state additionally, button function would be easy to see.

That's my oppinion. Maybe, other users think different.
Roland
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

seal58 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:44 pm Hi,
according to experience with push buttons this one should better labelled with "C > G" instead of "G > C".
If the label text changes depending on toggle button state additionally, button function would be easy to see.

That's my oppinion. Maybe, other users think different.
Roland
Hi Roland, I thought it wasn't enough space but I found a way to solve this thing, next update will be fixed...
Thanks for the hint. ;)

Return to “Nrgzr78”