Some major updates and new modules released

Nrgzr78

Some major updates and new modules released

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Hi everybody, some major updates and new modules released just now...

https://store.cherryaudio.com/manufacturers/nrgzr78

For who owns already "Nrgzr78_TRANSPOSER" there's a new version called "TRANSPOSER" to be downloaded...

For such users please tell me once you've downloaded the new one ("TRANSPOSER") if in your VM app you still find the older one "Nrgzr78_TRANSPOSER"...

Thx ;)
robgray

Re: Some major updates and new modules released

Post by robgray »

I hit the FREE button to add the new TRANSPOSER from the Store window in the VM Standalone app and now I have two modules - TRANSPOSER and the old Nrgzr78_TRANSPOSER.
Nrgzr78

Re: Some major updates and new modules released

Post by Nrgzr78 »

That's what I wrote in a previous topic many days ago with this title "Major updates coming soon..."

Soon I'll post a list of modules that have been deprecated/replaced by new ones.

Many users (me too) in fact asked Cherry Audio team for an option in Voltage Modular app to move/hide/remove some unwanted modules.

I know in VM app settings there's a button "Delete Module Files" but I'm not sure what it does, there's always some kind of fear about clicking on such buttons... :?

I posted a new topic related to this thing hoping someone responds to it : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1604&p=6477#p6477

Return to “Nrgzr78”