Transposer + / - Button CV Input

robgray

Transposer + / - Button CV Input

Post by robgray »

I’ve been really enjoying using your Transposer module. It’s a very fun and usable option compared to the rest.

Something that struck me as I was using it was that I found a number of interesting options clicking on the + and - button at the bottom. Perhaps that could have a CV input so it can be modulated without RC?
Nrgzr78

Re: Transposer + / - Button CV Input

Post by Nrgzr78 »

robgray wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:10 pm I’ve been really enjoying using your Transposer module. It’s a very fun and usable option compared to the rest.

Something that struck me as I was using it was that I found a number of interesting options clicking on the + and - button at the bottom. Perhaps that could have a CV input so it can be modulated without RC?
Glad you're enjoying it, and yes I could insert a CV input for that...and because I'm revisiting all of my older modules, also this one will be replaced by a new one with same name "TRANSPOSER" (getting rid of "Nrgzr78_" part).

I'm also getting rid of the visual knob automation on all of my modules who have it, because the majority of users reported that it can make their eyes too tired.

I appreciate not having shame to ask something useful to add... ;)
robgray

Post by robgray »

Nrgzr78 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:29 pm
robgray wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:10 pm I’ve been really enjoying using your Transposer module. It’s a very fun and usable option compared to the rest.

Glad you're enjoying it, and yes I could insert a CV input for that...and because I'm revisiting all of my older modules, also this one will be replaced by a new one with same name "TRANSPOSER" (getting rid of "Nrgzr78_" part).

I'm also getting rid of the visual knob automation on all of my modules who have it, because the majority of users reported that it can make their eyes too tired.

I appreciate not having shame to ask something useful to add... ;)
Different strokes for different folks I guess! I liked the knob automation. Are you going to a different form of visual feedback? I’ve seen some people do moving rings or glowing “LED”s where the brightness showed the amount of modulation.
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Yes, sometimes it can be LEDs brightness but you can use Oscilloscope modules to see what's happening to your signal...

https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/m ... ual-bundle. ;)
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Now the new version of "Transposer" is available to be downloaded : https://store.cherryaudio.com/manufacturers/nrgzr78 ;)

Return to “Nrgzr78”