All-4-One bundle... Growing?

Nrgzr78

Re: All-4-One bundle... Growing?

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Bill7718 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:41 pm
Nrgzr78 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:08 pm
Bill7718 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:45 am

It looks like it's still showing as "Owned" with no way to re-purchase, and still showing the full price, although now the full price is now showing as $320 instead of $300 like it was the other day.
And what about the modules? How many of them you don't own? 163 modules are included in All-4-One Bundle now.
The only one of the modules that was showing as unowned for me was the "SVC Filter". Cherry Audio support got back to me yesterday and said that it had been added to the bundle but wasn't approved yet, and that's why I wasn't seeing any change. Then as of this morning they said it was approved, and now the SVC Filter is showing in my bundle without my having needed to purchase any upgrade. I know some of the modules had new versions that superseded them and those were added without purchasing an upgrade, but I didn't think "SVC Filter" was one of those, but maybe I'm wrong?
It turned out that such module hadn't been yet approved to be included in the All-4-One Bundle but now everything should be ok...
Bill7718

Post by Bill7718 »

Nrgzr78 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:35 am
Bill7718 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:41 pm
Nrgzr78 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:08 pm

And what about the modules? How many of them you don't own? 163 modules are included in All-4-One Bundle now.
The only one of the modules that was showing as unowned for me was the "SVC Filter". Cherry Audio support got back to me yesterday and said that it had been added to the bundle but wasn't approved yet, and that's why I wasn't seeing any change. Then as of this morning they said it was approved, and now the SVC Filter is showing in my bundle without my having needed to purchase any upgrade. I know some of the modules had new versions that superseded them and those were added without purchasing an upgrade, but I didn't think "SVC Filter" was one of those, but maybe I'm wrong?
It turned out that such module hadn't been yet approved to be included in the All-4-One Bundle but now everything should be ok...
Yes, it is fine now. Next time I'll just wait a while before concluding there's a problem to give these things more time. :)
PoorFellow

Post by PoorFellow »

:?: :?: :?:

It says about modules in Percussive Bundle that all of these bundle's modules are also included in ALL-4-ONE BUNDLE !
So where is this 'growing' bundle ? What's in it ? How do I get it ? And what's it price ? Is it also on sale ?
(The link on the Percussive Bundle page is dead)
:arrow: Don't bother me ! :!:
UrbanCyborg

Post by UrbanCyborg »

I'm curious about that, as well. I've had the All-4-One Bundle on my wishlist for a while, waiting until I could afford it, but now it shows as a dead link.

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

All-4-One Bundle has been terminated because there were some problems, so after having a talk with CA it came out my final decision to get rid of it but still there are lots of other bundles at a reasonable price. ;)

https://store.cherryaudio.com/manufacturers/nrgzr78

Return to “Nrgzr78”