All-4-One bundle... Growing?

Doc Joe

All-4-One bundle... Growing?

Post by Doc Joe »

Hi folks. First up, excellent work on your modules. They pack the chaotic electropunk vibes I love.
I've noticed that over the last few weeks you've been adding new modules and all have been added to the all-4-one bundle. Is your intent that all new modules will be added into this bundle, so that buyers of this bundle continue to receive all new modules you create?
Nrgzr78

Re: All-4-One bundle... Growing?

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Glad you like it, that's the style I'm in... :mrgreen:
You say folks, and sometimes it's like I'm working in a team made of different myselves, but I'm one-man-band here, just to let you know... ;)

And yes, every new module it will be added to the All-4-One Bundle...but the new modules won't be free.

If you already bought the All-4-One Bundle and now in the store you see new modules added in it, you should see a different (adapted) price for the bundle depending on the modules you already own...substantially you should see a different price.

Please tell me if that's the case...if not I have to talk with Cherry Audio staff... :?

I
Last edited by Nrgzr78 on Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc Joe

Post by Doc Joe »

Thanks mate! That all makes sense. I am itching to the try the latest synth.
Bill7718

Post by Bill7718 »

Nrgzr78 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:47 am If you already bought the All-4-One Bundle and now in the store you see new modules added in it, you should see a different (adapted) price for the bundle depending on the modules you already own...substantially you should see a different price.
Nrgrz78,

I was just wondering if it's still supposed to work this way. I own the All-4-One bundle, and now that new modules are added I still see the bundle as "Owned" at the original price with no way to re-purchase at a reduce price.

Bill
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Bill7718 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:48 pm
Nrgzr78 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:47 am If you already bought the All-4-One Bundle and now in the store you see new modules added in it, you should see a different (adapted) price for the bundle depending on the modules you already own...substantially you should see a different price.
Nrgrz78,

I was just wondering if it's still supposed to work this way. I own the All-4-One bundle, and now that new modules are added I still see the bundle as "Owned" at the original price with no way to re-purchase at a reduce price.

Bill
I'm sorry about that but you should email Cherry Audio for this issue...other customers seem to have experienced the same..
BTW you should see a discounted price on other bundles (also if you don't own them they're part of the All-4-One bundle) because all new modules are part of other bundles too...

Tell me if it's like that...
Bill7718

Post by Bill7718 »

Nrgzr78 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:54 pm
Nrgrz78,

Bill
I'm sorry about that but you should email Cherry Audio for this issue...other customers seem to have experienced the same..
BTW you should see a discounted price on other bundles (also if you don't own them they're part of the All-4-One bundle) because all new modules are part of other bundles too...

OK, so it looks like the only new module don't own since I originally bought the All-In-One Bundle back in December is the "SVC Filter". Although the All-In-One bundle is not showing as an item that I can purchase again, and it's showing at the full price of $300, it does appear that the Filter Bundle is showing at a discounted price of $3.11. However, I suspect that once I purchase that bundle, it too will be in the same situation as the All-In-One Bundle, and if something else is added to that bundle I won't be able to upgrade it next time. I will contact Cherry Audio support about that.

Bill
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Bill7718 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:28 am

Nrgrz78,

Bill

OK, so it looks like the only new module don't own since I originally bought the All-In-One Bundle back in December is the "SVC Filter". Although the All-In-One bundle is not showing as an item that I can purchase again, and it's showing at the full price of $300, it does appear that the Filter Bundle is showing at a discounted price of $3.11. However, I suspect that once I purchase that bundle, it too will be in the same situation as the All-In-One Bundle, and if something else is added to that bundle I won't be able to upgrade it next time. I will contact Cherry Audio support about that.

Bill
Hi Bill, try checking it All-In-One Bundle again and, if you can, tell/show me what you see, if everything's working right or not...
Thx
Bill7718

Post by Bill7718 »

Nrgzr78 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Bill
Hi Bill, try checking it All-In-One Bundle again and, if you can, tell/show me what you see, if everything's working right or not...
Thx
It looks like it's still showing as "Owned" with no way to re-purchase, and still showing the full price, although now the full price is now showing as $320 instead of $300 like it was the other day.
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Bill7718 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:45 am

Bill
Thx
It looks like it's still showing as "Owned" with no way to re-purchase, and still showing the full price, although now the full price is now showing as $320 instead of $300 like it was the other day.
And what about the modules? How many of them you don't own? 163 modules are included in All-4-One Bundle now.
Bill7718

Post by Bill7718 »

Nrgzr78 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:08 pm
Bill7718 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:45 am

Thx
And what about the modules? How many of them you don't own? 163 modules are included in All-4-One Bundle now.
The only one of the modules that was showing as unowned for me was the "SVC Filter". Cherry Audio support got back to me yesterday and said that it had been added to the bundle but wasn't approved yet, and that's why I wasn't seeing any change. Then as of this morning they said it was approved, and now the SVC Filter is showing in my bundle without my having needed to purchase any upgrade. I know some of the modules had new versions that superseded them and those were added without purchasing an upgrade, but I didn't think "SVC Filter" was one of those, but maybe I'm wrong?

Return to “Nrgzr78”