Consider doing 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO

Project

Consider doing 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO

Post by Project »

Hi, I have an original Roland System 100m and I'm thinking of buying the S100 bundle, because I like the idea of having a software version of my system. I know that new nodules are coming, but have you considered doing the 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO? It's one of the "classic" modules in the typical configurations that Roland was selling at the time; also while there are more than 1000 modules in the Voltage Modular platform there's a shortage of Ring Modulators

Cheers

Project
Nrgzr78

Re: Consider doing 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Project wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:13 pm Hi, I have an original Roland System 100m and I'm thinking of buying the S100 bundle, because I like the idea of having a software version of my system. I know that new nodules are coming, but have you considered doing the 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO? It's one of the "classic" modules in the typical configurations that Roland was selling at the time; also while there are more than 1000 modules in the Voltage Modular platform there's a shortage of Ring Modulators

Cheers

Project
Yes, that's on the way too, depending also on CA approval time... just be patient... ;)
Project

Post by Project »

Thanks for you reply, I'll surely buy the bundle!
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Project wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:48 pm Thanks for you reply, I'll surely buy the bundle!
It's such a pleasure to make people happy in some way... :)

Return to “Nrgzr78”