I've just updated my Sequencer Bundle.
The following changes have been applied:
- New module background images
- Input jacks are dark, output jacks are bright
- Added "Reset" button and output jack to Tempo Clock
- Changed "SMPL" inputs and output to "DUR" on Tempo Clock, Gate Sequencer and Glide Sequencer
- "DUR" now handles pitch CV following the 1V/oct rule; an unconnected input defaults to the length of a 1/16th note at 120 BPM (8Hz), which equals about -3.03135971V
- All sequencer modules now handle a reset trigger properly and correctly reset to step 1
Controlling the duration with pitch CV now offers the ability to use oscillators as envelopes as they can be synced with Tempo Clock's "DUR" and "CLK" outputs. The following patch demonstrates how you can hook up the Sequencer Bundle and use a saw wave to control the filter envelope.