Syndrum presets

ravasb

Syndrum presets

Post by ravasb »

Any chance of making a variety of syndrum presets? It would be very helpful in understanding what makes this unique. I own all of your other modules, and I am sure I will buy this one, too, but it is not real clear to me that I can make different sounds with this one than I can from your other instruments and sources.
HowlingMod

Re: Syndrum presets

Post by HowlingMod »

ravasb wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:45 pm Any chance of making a variety of syndrum presets? It would be very helpful in understanding what makes this unique. I own all of your other modules, and I am sure I will buy this one, too, but it is not real clear to me that I can make different sounds with this one than I can from your other instruments and sources.
there are presets in the store, add to library for free.
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

HowlingMod wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:11 am
ravasb wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:45 pm Any chance of making a variety of syndrum presets? It would be very helpful in understanding what makes this unique. I own all of your other modules, and I am sure I will buy this one, too, but it is not real clear to me that I can make different sounds with this one than I can from your other instruments and sources.
there are presets in the store, add to library for free.
Excellent. Thank you. Just tried them out. Just bought the bundle.
MRBarton

New module in Lab bundle

Post by MRBarton »

Just added the Precision DC / Frequency Counter To the Laboratory Bundle. It will show up in Lab owners' libraries for free. More Lab modules coming in the next few days.
HowlingMod

Re: New module in Lab bundle

Post by HowlingMod »

MRBarton wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:34 pm Just added the Precision DC / Frequency Counter To the Laboratory Bundle. It will show up in Lab owners' libraries for free. More Lab modules coming in the next few days.
o great! and by the way, thanks for the syndrum! i shall use the disco ping (no comment), in one of my tracks...
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada
xones2358

Re: New module in Lab bundle

Post by xones2358 »

MRBarton wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:34 pm Just added the Precision DC / Frequency Counter To the Laboratory Bundle. It will show up in Lab owners' libraries for free. More Lab modules coming in the next few days.
when will we see the new ones? I just bought the Lab bundle, after falling in love with the VCF a while ago upon testing. very curious what the additions will be :mrgreen:
MRBarton

Post by MRBarton »

Been a little sick lately. Don't think it was covid, but who knows. Feeling better now and getting back into it. The new modules are done and going in for approval. They are a little different and I'm trying to make an instructional video for them (something I'm not great at yet) to show the possibilities. After these latest 2 drop, there are 3 more coming. I'm trying to make the Lab Bundle so top-heavy, that it just irresistibly tips into everyone's cart :D

If you just got the Lab Bundle, I hope you downloaded the 2 preset packages from the store as well. That should keep you busy for quite a while. I'm glad you like the Lab VCF (me too), so please check out the physical modeling preset in the preset thread to see an application for them you may not have thought of. Enjoy.
xones2358

Post by xones2358 »

MRBarton wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:16 pm Been a little sick lately. Don't think it was covid, but who knows. Feeling better now and getting back into it. The new modules are done and going in for approval. They are a little different and I'm trying to make an instructional video for them (something I'm not great at yet) to show the possibilities. After these latest 2 drop, there are 3 more coming. I'm trying to make the Lab Bundle so top-heavy, that it just irresistibly tips into everyone's cart :D

If you just got the Lab Bundle, I hope you downloaded the 2 preset packages from the store as well. That should keep you busy for quite a while. I'm glad you like the Lab VCF (me too), so please check out the physical modeling preset in the preset thread to see an application for them you may not have thought of. Enjoy.
thanks for answering! now that I know this, I cannot restrain from being even more curious. also I love to learn something new, so your hint of them being somewhat in a new direction is welcome to me (not only me I guess ;)

usually I skip presents but I downloaded yours and they are fun and do indeed show capabilities one would previously not think of. all on top, the physical modeling one, which was another argument of buying them.

hope your health is just fine, as I write this!

Return to “MRB”