Bundle for syrup owners

ravasb

Bundle for syrup owners

Post by ravasb »

Congrats on the new bundle. I had already purchased the syrup bundle, which is great, but was wondering if there was an upgrade to the luxury bundle?
HowlingMod

Re: Bundle for syrup owners

Post by HowlingMod »

ravasb wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:06 pm Congrats on the new bundle. I had already purchased the syrup bundle, which is great, but was wondering if there was an upgrade to the luxury bundle?
there is, it was promissed, it is a sort of hick up, the $49 upgrade price must be present at some time soon.
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada
MRBarton

Post by MRBarton »

Yes, the discount problem is a temporary hiccup. CA is working on the discount system right now, so please just demo the bundle for the time being. The problem should be straightened out shortly. Thanks for your interest and your patience. You're gonna love these filters!
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

MRBarton wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:32 pm Yes, the discount problem is a temporary hiccup. CA is working on the discount system right now, so please just demo the bundle for the time being. The problem should be straightened out shortly. Thanks for your interest and your patience. You're gonna love these filters!
Thank you!
andro

Post by andro »

Any idea when this will be fixed? I dont want the sale to expire while waiting.
MRBarton

Post by MRBarton »

I'm hoping it will be fixed by today, but don't worry, the sale will be on for quite a while longer. I would never disrespect my early adopters like that anyway. More great stuff coming real soon, so stay tuned.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

It's fixed now. Give it a try!

Here's what was happening: the sale on the Luxury bundle was overriding the upgrade option.

Greg
MRBarton

Post by MRBarton »

My thanks to Cherry Audio for getting this straightened out for me. :D
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

You're welcome! :)

Greg
andro

Post by andro »

Not only in the basket, in the rack. Thanks all!

Return to “MRB”