16 step sequencer - feature request

schoekah

16 step sequencer - feature request

Post by schoekah »

I would absolutely love it if you added a button (or something) to allow you to easily chain (gang?) multiple 16 step sequencers together, so you could easily create 32,48, 64, 80 step sequences, etc. I've contrived a few things with switches, but adding this functionality to the 16 step sequencer so it can be done reliably would be massive and add so much to my quality of life.

much less important - adding individual cv outs to each step

Thanks!
seal58

Re: 16 step sequencer - feature request

Post by seal58 »

I already recommended CA to add an output jack, that sends a trigger each time, when sequencer ends last step and would start cycle with step one.
Such a trigger signal would be enough to stop current sequencer and start next one.
MMG

Post by MMG »

An alternative to the C.A 16 step sequencer is the Benard Multi Sequencer. Up to 64 Steps are possible.

You should give it a try.
MMG

Post by MMG »

I'd love to see a button that links all the steps pitch sliders so you can adjust the pitch (up or down) of all of them all at once.
MMG

Post by MMG »

Another thing I'd love to see on some of these analogue sequencer emulations would be velocity/volume control of each step.
farbstoff-fabrik

Post by farbstoff-fabrik »

MMG wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:03 pm Another thing I'd love to see on some of these analogue sequencer emulations would be velocity/volume control of each step.
Indeed!! I miss gate length per step. Maybe it can be achieved via a second sequencer.

What i like as a feature is a pingpong, forward and reverse controllable by a trigger/gate signal. I know octagon is quite a sophisticated sequencer, would be nice to have a module “in between them”.

Anyway... it’s awesome.

Return to “Cherry Audio”