XANDOR

RobB258

XANDOR

Post by RobB258 »

Hi
I have just bought the XANDOR module but none of the buttons are showing. If I click in the area where they should be I can get activity but I don’t know what I have selected. I have tried refreshing to see if it downloaded wrong but to no effect. Any suggestions as I really like the idea but the module is unusable in its present state?
Rob
martb

Re: XANDOR

Post by martb »

Hi, I just tried the demo and I'm seeing the same issue here. It does work but no buttons are showing. I'm not sure that the dev checks this sub-forum much. I can't find an email address for direct contact so a PM here seems to be the only alternative.
RobB258

Post by RobB258 »

Could you PM him as the last one I tried has been stuck in my outbox for days 👍🏻
martb

Post by martb »

RobB258 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:26 pm Could you PM him as the last one I tried has been stuck in my outbox for days 👍🏻
Ok, done.
RobB258

Post by RobB258 »

Many thanks 🙂
martb

Post by martb »

RobB258 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:26 pm Could you PM him as the last one I tried has been stuck in my outbox for days 👍🏻
I don't know whether you heard anything? The PM I sent is also unread. I did notice though that the XANDOR module isn't available on the store at present, so maybe it's being fixed...
RobB258

Post by RobB258 »

Hi not heard anything either but suspect the same as you that its being fixed - fingers crossed as it looked really very useful
HowlingMod

Post by HowlingMod »

indeed i wanted to contact the developer about xandor, it isn't in the store anymore.

i see now that here is thead about, the disappearing of the buttons, and the disappearance of the module in the store.

i hope it will be fixed.

great bundle by the way.
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada
martb

Post by martb »

I just bought the complete bundle and it still includes Xandor. The button issue is still there, but it does work. Just lacking the visual indicator as to which combinations are enabled. I see Ben has released a couple of new modules, so maybe he might have a look at this...
HowlingMod

Post by HowlingMod »

martb wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:37 pm I just bought the complete bundle and it still includes Xandor. The button issue is still there, but it does work. Just lacking the visual indicator as to which combinations are enabled. I see Ben has released a couple of new modules, so maybe he might have a look at this...
indeed ben seems active again, with new modules. i hope he will look into the older modules, especially Xandor.
owning also the complete bundle (the new modules will they not be added to the complete bundle? as he normally did).

it is not nice to talk about someone in third person, while he, ben, can read these posts.

will there be a solution soon to Xandor, it is a pity, that the button issue exists, even if it does work...

and the new modules, will they be a part of the complete bundle, or are they seperate?
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

Return to “Ben Davis”