Where is Benard

xones2358

Where is Benard

Post by xones2358 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:31 pm

I do greatly miss new modules from this dev.

also some modules that were announced are still missing in the Vol 3 bundle.

really hope all is well for the dev.

anyone able to reach out?

all D best!

Benard

Re: Where is Benard

Post by Benard » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:18 pm

Hey xones2358,

This is Hector Benard, the developer of the Benard modules. I haven't been frequenting the forums in a while, but Greg from CA alerted me about your post.

Like many people, I've had a really crazy year, with a number of health issues that included catching Covid a couple of months ago. But fortunately I am back to normal, and slowly getting back on track with Voltage Modular.

I just want you, and everyone interested, to know that I am and will remain committed to continuing support for the Benard modules, and I also have some exciting new modules that I hope to release in the near future, starting of course with those long delayed ones that are part of Vol. 3.

Thanks for your concern. It's nice to be missed! :mrgreen:

All the best!

xones2358

Post by xones2358 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:48 pm

Benard wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:18 pm
Hey xones2358,

This is Hector Benard, the developer of the Benard modules. I haven't been frequenting the forums in a while, but Greg from CA alerted me about your post.

Like many people, I've had a really crazy year, with a number of health issues that included catching Covid a couple of months ago. But fortunately I am back to normal, and slowly getting back on track with Voltage Modular.

I just want you, and everyone interested, to know that I am and will remain committed to continuing support for the Benard modules, and I also have some exciting new modules that I hope to release in the near future, starting of course with those long delayed ones that are part of Vol. 3.

Thanks for your concern. It's nice to be missed! :mrgreen:

All the best!
so glad to hear from you! I have said that before but to me your modules created so far are among the most creative/crazy/fun. I do admire the chaos gens and the utilities too and am looking forward to any news, whenever that may be. take it slow n easy and feel yourself welcomed! <3

seal58

Post by seal58 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Welcome back and all the best!

Roland

Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:13 am

Take care of yourself Hector :)
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Audio Interface)
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio

Doc Joe

Post by Doc Joe » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:17 am

I am so glad to hear you recovered well. Covid is a nightmare, and I've list a few people in my social and work network to it. With family in the medical profession, I am constantly fretting for them.

Your modules are some of my favorites: even the ones I really don't understand yet! I was coming here to write a positive review on your Random Change Sequencer, which I've been using as a arp burst that changes at peridoc intervals. I'll post the review later.

For now, just know you have fans and people that really care. Like you, I decided to stop publishing for a while (I write tabletop games in my spare time) and focus on my work and on health issues this year. Very understandable and wise priorities.