PSP Audio Price Switcheroo

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
PilotPrecise

PSP Audio Price Switcheroo

Post by PilotPrecise »

Four days ago, heading out the door to Dakar, I check through the store and see my definite next purchase: PSP Ultimate. The advertised bundle price $99. "Until June 3rd."

So, you know, I go to buy today, Feb 4, and guess what? 50 bucks more?!

I figure it has to be a mistake. I load up my DAW and right before my eyes I see the 99 turn to 149.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

0 60 times 2013
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: PSP Audio Price Switcheroo

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

Well, this is embarrassing. That graphic is from last year, when the PSP ultimate bundle was originally introduced. That was the special introductory offer. You've got a ticket in to customer support, they'll get back to you there.

Greg
PilotPrecise

Post by PilotPrecise »

You know what? That's a pretty acceptable response.

I can always tell how much a like a product by how invested I feel about purchases around it. It's just unfortunately coincident with the recent sale which, had I known the offer wasn't going to last, I'd have bought right there and then.

Suggestion: Adding sale end dates to the item details in the shop (since scheduling purchases is absolutely how I make those kind of decisions).

Thanks!
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

The product pages in the store are controlled by the individual manufacturers, so we (meaning Cherry Audio) didn't create that image, but always adding the year to a date in a promotion is definitely a good idea.

Greg

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”