Store not working for me.

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
Mark Bliss

Store not working for me.

Post by Mark Bliss »

Hi guys.

Every time I select an item to download, I get prompted to verify my account via an email link.
I have tried multiple times, replied to the multiple emails as instructed and yet still..... Every time I select an item, I still get prompted to verify my account. While logged in.

Edit: OK, I finally got it to work. It seems I had to be logged in to the FORUM as well as the store, then it worked.
Bit excessively convoluted maybe?

Thanks as always!
Mark Bliss

Re: Store not working for me.

Post by Mark Bliss »

OK, again, its probably just me....

I see a tutorial or presentation on a module, looks cool right? (In this example its "Super LFO") So I want to check it out further-

From within VM I go to my library, click on "Store" and search. Entering keywords, anything. Nothing. Non-existent.
So I go to the store section of the website. Same deal. No Super LFO. Cant find it. No matter how I search or filter.

And FWIW, the store section of the site performs VERY poorly every time I am there. Clunky, Balky, slow, frustratingly hard to navigate.
Just thought you should know!
Cherry Andy
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Andy »

Yeah, I'm working on making the store perform better! But, all good things come in time.

You couldn't find Super LFO because it's not sold individually, it's only available in Voltage Modular Core (for performance reasons we don't show modules that are only available in bundles but this should change soon). But, here's the direct link to the module: https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/super-lfo

- Andy
- Andy (Cherry Audio)
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Thanks for the reply Andy!

And just so you know, I am not "that forum complainer" and am rooting for the team!
And let me say before some pin-head starts to complain about it I like the default mahogany case in VM.... (Sorry, little inside Mixcrafter joke!)

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up, and just a suggestion, making that clearer somewhere and maybe having the search results pop up the module where the availability limitation is stated... Would have saved me a bunch of frustration.

And.... Going back to the store- by fresh recollection of the time spent there: I am pretty sure "Core" is not listed under bundles, or doesn't show up upon searching. And I also found it difficult to discern what was or wasn't included specifically in bundles, so I couldn't determine if other titles I was considering might be included.... Etc.
Again, just a supportive suggestion!

Thanks again.
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

OK. It appears the minimum upgrade path here that includes that module is the "Core + Electro drums" package, which may include another module I am interested in, but as stated It can be difficult to nail the specifics down.....
"Electro drums" is of no interest to me, but that may still be worth considering. Still studying this!

EDIT:
AH! Found the comparison chart, note that the link to that is under the Ignite bundle page, but missing from the Core + Electro Drum bundle page!
(My head hurts)
dasmode

Post by dasmode »

Last edited by dasmode on Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Appreciate the tip!

I really have zero interest in electronic drum sounds personally, so that part isnt an attraction.
    And to be honest my interest in most synth sounds is pretty minimal.
    What I do do have a curious interest in is tossing audio input into the modular synthesis experiment.....
    Its quite possibly no more than a distracting side trip for me as I'm an analog/audio guy. We'll see! 8-)
    jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

Hi Mark
    I got the Core + Electro Drums package and like it, and not because of the drums, although they're cool... Now I have 112 cool Cherry Audio modules instead of just the 22 modules that came with VN. I asked Cherry Dan (Acoustica Dan) in a Mixcraft forum PM what Cherry Audio module bundle he recommended for a newbie and he recommended Core to me. Plus it's on sale right now for only $50.

This is Joe (jlouvar) from the Acoustica forums.
    Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Yeah Joe, got that from the use of the same user name! :lol:

Frankly, heres what really interests me about this whole thing. At about 5:15 or so Mitch uses a guitar input to create a somewhat unusual effect. Kind of cool.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BAV758rCDXk&t=410s

I would like to explore the idea further, but-
    The video gives up but a few vague clues.

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”