Shopping basket

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:14 pm
Location: Warsaw

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:36 pm

Can you please add a standard shopping basket functionality?

Currently modules have to be purchased individually and sometimes banks charge a minimum fee for every transaction, regardless of the amount. Buying several modules at once could help optimise this :)

Once you're there, a wish-list would also be handy :)
martb
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:46 am

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:45 pm

antic604 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:36 pm
Can you please add a standard shopping basket functionality?

Currently modules have to be purchased individually and sometimes banks charge a minimum fee for every transaction, regardless of the amount. Buying several modules at once could help optimise this :)
Yes, I have to agree with that. The bank fees can add up significantly the way purchasing works at present.
User avatar
antic604
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:14 pm
Location: Warsaw

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:04 am

Any chance for this to be implemented? One additional use for that is I was looking at the PSP modules and I don't really want all of them, but just wanted to see if those few that I want aren't more than the cost of a bundle. A shopping basked to which you add items is a great way to (quickly) do this.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:36 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:16 pm

antic604 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:04 am
Any chance for this to be implemented? One additional use for that is I was looking at the PSP modules and I don't really want all of them, but just wanted to see if those few that I want aren't more than the cost of a bundle. A shopping basked to which you add items is a great way to (quickly) do this.
We're working on adding a shopping cart. In the meantime, a trial of the PSP modules is now available at store.cherryaudio.com.

Thanks!
Dan
User avatar
antic604
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:14 pm
Location: Warsaw

Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:58 am

Awesome! Thanks :)
martb
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:46 am

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:15 am

It's great to see new stuff appearing in the store. I am, however, holding off from purchasing until some kind of shopping cart is introduced - the sooner the better for all concerned, I guess :D
User avatar
antic604
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:14 pm
Location: Warsaw

Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:14 am

Any update on this? How hard can it be? :?

On the other hand maybe it's hard since MS-20 filter is still listed as utility...
martb
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:46 am

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:11 pm

antic604 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:14 am
Any update on this? How hard can it be? :?
Maybe it's a bit more difficult to implement than it might seem, but yes, it would be nice to know that it's still being considered.
User avatar
antic604
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:14 pm
Location: Warsaw

Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:06 am

martb wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:11 pm
antic604 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:14 am
Any update on this? How hard can it be? :?
Maybe it's a bit more difficult to implement than it might seem, but yes, it would be nice to know that it's still being considered.
I was told on FB it's gonna be implemented in mid January. Better late than ever. Hopefully I will have some money left by then ;) :D
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:57 am

Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:28 pm

Hopefully it will be finished in mid January...but it might be later. You know how it goes...but it is one of the most important projects. (=
Post Reply