Store is often very slow

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
nkf

Store is often very slow

Post by nkf »

I have a 100Mbit connection and no WiFi for security reasons - all Ethernet - web is usually very fast here. But the Cherry Audio Store is most of the time very slow and lagging. Updating modules in my installations could also be faster. Are you planning to improve the bandwidth?
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Re: Store is often very slow

Post by Cherry Garcia »

We are experiencing a giant burst of new users which are taxing the server alot. We will be looking into ways of fixing this. Thanks for reporting this. (=
nkf

Post by nkf »

Thank you, store is much faster now. But I still have problems with certain modules of newly bought bundles not available in my Voltage installation. I can see them, drag them but when I drop them they disappear and not available and I just have this problem now with the freshly bought Vult Fury Bundle.
nkf

Post by nkf »

I cannot use Vult Leakage, Vult Noxios and Vult Vorg, although they are part of the bundle ... all other modules work fine. Please advice ...
nkf

Post by nkf »

it works now ... but this is the second time after a purchase ...
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

NKF,

Ok that's odd. Did you have a different account on the computer or something like that? It could be a bad download of a module possibly, as well.

At any rate, please contact support via support@cherryaudio.com . They will want to get your log files which you can zip up and attach to your support request.
nkf

Post by nkf »

Cherry Garcia wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:44 pm NKF,

Ok that's odd. Did you have a different account on the computer or something like that? It could be a bad download of a module possibly, as well.

At any rate, please contact support via support@cherryaudio.com . They will want to get your log files which you can zip up and attach to your support request.
Now I have this problem again ... drag&drop of an updated module makes a second row in the cabinet but the module itself is invisible ...
where do I find this logfile on a Mac?
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

Try this: go into Voltage Modular's CPU settings and turn off OpenGL if it's enabled.

Greg

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”