Got the latest 4 free modules and...

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
Koshdukai

Got the latest 4 free modules and...

Post by Koshdukai »

...only the 1st shows up in the "New Or Updated" tab.
In fact only 2 show up: Notepad by Benard and Dust by HetrickCV.

Funny thing is, Dust & Crackle were the previous 2 I added. So, from those 2 previously added at the same time only Dust is recognized as being recent and now, of 4 added, only Notepad is recognized as the latest one.

Sorting All by "Date Acquired (New -> Old)" shows Notepad by Benard, followed Dust by HetrickCV instead of the all 4 from today followed by the 2 HetrickCV modules, etc.

On top of all this, just got the "Receipt for your purchase from Cherry Audio" email, only listing Notepad, instead of listing:

Notepad and VU Meter by Benard and Notes Panel 16HP and Notes Panel 8HP by Andrew Macaulay

So there might be something odd going on with acquired modules timestamps, no matter if free or not.

PS: Just checked my previous Receipt email and only Dust was listed. So there's a connection here between missing products listed and the same not being considered and being New/Updated at the correct datetime.
pcs800

Re: Got the latest 4 free modules and...

Post by pcs800 »

Hi, I just went through the process to reproduce this and sure enough, everything you listed happened to me as well!
Thanks for reporting it and I will get a bug report sent in asap.
Cherry Audio Quality Assurance

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”