Paypal Claim for Undelivered Goods [RESOLVED]

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
Bigcat75

Paypal Claim for Undelivered Goods [RESOLVED]

Post by Bigcat75 »

CA,

I have always supported you on social media, and have been happy with your products, but you have got to get your payment issues resolved. I sent you guys a Papal payment a week and a half ago for 5 items and only 2 have been added to my account. In the meantime I've bought things online that have been physically shipped to me faster. You have explained that there are some bugs in your system, but I have been more than patient reaching out to support. I am starting to think that I will need to file a claim with Paypal to get some of my money back. Please advise. If there is something that I did wrong (all I did was send you money so I'm pretty sure I didn't), then please let me know. If not, then please deposit the modules I paid for into my account:

Remote Control
VCF-20 Filter
Sixteen-Step Sequencer
Last edited by Bigcat75 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
akeia

Re: Paypal Claim for Undelivered Goods

Post by akeia »

I am also quite unhappy with the response time for Paypal payments.

Selling should be a priority for a company :D
Bigcat75

Post by Bigcat75 »

Yeah, CA is owned/run by Acoustica, and their shopping cart is single-item, too. But they except Payal directly on the cart, while other items direct you to Amazon. Hopefully they get this all sorted out, but in the short run, I would like what I paid for :D
Bigcat75

Post by Bigcat75 »

Issue resolved! Thanks, CA!! We are friends again!! :D
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Guys,

Just to let you know - we had added the products to your accounts...but there was a glitch/issue that prevents us from adding a product that is already in demo mode or has been demoed. (The problem is we wouldn't know it) So we thought we had added it properly - but there was this bug. We are about a week away from getting our new payment system / shopping cart going and it will include paypal as part of the system. Believe me - we are as frustrated as some have found. We are listening and we are fixing things. (=

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”