memories

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
seal58

Re: memories

Post by seal58 »

The change is very welcome to me. Thank you CA.
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

The memory loss gremlins are up to their old tricks again. The shop has stopped remembering my last filter configuration and instead decided to default to a random combination of manufacturers and categories. Today it's Sequencers from a variety of Manufacturers, not something I ever searched. I can reset it to All in both sections, then switch to Bundles, then switch back, and All is forgotten. Leaving the website altogether doesn't help, quitting my browser doesn't help.

Is this bug related to the day of the week perhaps? The stock market? The weather?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 11.12.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 11.12.36 AM.png (183.88 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 11.12.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 11.12.43 AM.png (156.4 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

I frequently make selections, for example, to see what a specific module maker has available. It is not that physically draining to click all or none.

What bothers me far more is the lack of a radio button mode. If I click on module maker A, and then want to look at modules from B (and then C, D, E, etc.), it would be easier if there were an optional radio button mode.

To me that would be a more important improvement.

Just to be clear, what is referenced below as sort of radio-button behaviour has nothing to do with what I was suggesting.
huggermugger wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:07 am I'm getting a sort of radio-button behaviour . . . .
This is not true radio-button behavior. With radio buttons, only one button is active at a time. When you press an unselected button, the previously selected button gets unselected. The video linked shows something totally different.
Last edited by Steve W on Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

huggermugger wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:15 pm The memory loss gremlins are up to their old tricks again. The shop has stopped remembering my last filter configuration and instead decided to default to a random combination of manufacturers and categories. Today it's Sequencers from a variety of Manufacturers, not something I ever searched. I can reset it to All in both sections, then switch to Bundles, then switch back, and All is forgotten. Leaving the website altogether doesn't help, quitting my browser doesn't help.

Is this bug related to the day of the week perhaps? The stock market? The weather?
Hi,

The issue hasn't been addressed yet. Hopefully soon!

Greg
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Hi,

The problem should be fixed now. Give it a try!

Greg
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

cherryaudio Greg wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:35 pm Hi,

The problem should be fixed now. Give it a try!

Greg
I consistently get a "500 | Server Error" when I click either the All button or the None button. This holds true for Bundles, Modules, and Categories. And it happens in Safari as well as Chrome.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Hi,

Are you logged into the store? Try logging in.

Greg
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

ColinP wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:51 pm Cheers Greg.

Manually selecting each category one by one seems to fix the problem.
It doesn't fix anything. The All and None buttons continue to return a Server Error.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Hi,

Interesting. I wasn't seeing the problem on Windows, so I tried it on a Mac, and got the problem. Then I logged into the store, and the problem went away.

At any rate, we'll get this fixed. Thanks for reporting it!

Greg
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

cherryaudio Greg wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:52 pm Hi,

Are you logged into the store? Try logging in.

Greg
I wasn't logged in. Logging in has stopped the Server Error.

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”