memories

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
huggermugger

memories

Post by huggermugger »

Why doesn't the store remember the last state it was in re: bundles and modules. I want it to start with all bundles, all manufacturers and all categories showing. I've tried setting it like that, then quitting (Safari), but when I come back later, it's back down to a minimal selection (currently Poohbear, Poohbear, and Oscillators). Nothing against Poohbear, but why would it remember that instead of defaulting to a full view?
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: memories

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

I've been noticing that as well. I'll pass your comments along.

Greg
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

The Store is still as annoying as ever. Defaults to a limited range of manufacturers and categories, and forces the user to mess around just to search for something or simply to scan what's on offer. I almost dread looking for something.

How hard can this be to fix?
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Hi,

The way it works is that the fixes first get added to a test server, and then when the time comes, a new version of the store is published. That hasn't happened yet.

Greg
ColinP

Post by ColinP »

If memory serves me right, I think this has been an issue for about five or six months now.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

ColinP wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:23 pm If memory serves me right, I think this has been an issue for about five or six months now.
There was a different issue before, and we fixed that - this is a slightly different issue - the All setting isn't being saved. So, you can filter for a product and that will be saved, but if you filter for All, the store won't remember that.

Greg
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

It seems to be working correctly now. Website updated?

Thanks Greg!
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Hi,

I'm still seeing it here if I, for example, switch from a search for Modules to a search for Bundles.

Greg
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

Actually, yeah, but for me, it's always returning to an ALL state when I switch back and forth, or when I leave the site, or quit my browser. I'm ok with that, more OK than having it remember only a select few. The ALL state is mostly where I want to start anyways.
ColinP

Post by ColinP »

Cheers Greg.

Manually selecting each category one by one seems to fix the problem.

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”