Are there bundle-to-bundle upgrades?

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
Sinistrail

Are there bundle-to-bundle upgrades?

Post by Sinistrail »

Hello everyone, I'm coming from Humble Bundle. Voltage Modular is part of the new Mega Sound Designer bundle at a great price, and it comes with the Ignite modules. I wanted to buy it, but I would like to know if I would be able to "upgrade" to the Core one in the future without having to purchase the remaining modules separately or pay for VM Core entirely.

I see talks of "upgrade prices" here but no actual advertisement of any such feature on the website. If I reedem the Ignite bundle, will I be prompted to buy the Core bundle for the prices' difference in the store or will I have to pay more/for the other stuff separately, DAW style? TIA.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: Are there bundle-to-bundle upgrades?

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

Yes, the store would know which modules you had and you would see the appropriate price when you went to buy the bigger bundle.

Greg
Sinistrail

Post by Sinistrail »

cherryaudio Greg wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:24 pm Hi,

Yes, the store would know which modules you had and you would see the appropriate price when you went to buy the bigger bundle.

Greg
Hi Greg, I'm Matt. And I'm also a new customer of yours now.

However, I believe you should absolutely add a text stating this below the three bundles on the presentation page... direct discounts are a thing when it comes to digital purchases but it unfortunately isn't as commonplace in the industry as we'd all like. Publicising that would be a good idea. Just my two cents.
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Sinistrail wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:14 pm However, I believe you should absolutely add a text stating this below the three bundles on the presentation page... direct discounts are a thing when it comes to digital purchases but it unfortunately isn't as commonplace in the industry as we'd all like. Publicising that would be a good idea. Just my two cents.
I am just a customer like you, but I just discovered that with the current sale the deep discounts now in effect can sometimes be greater than previous discounts for owning other things.

For example, one thing I was considering previously showed me a price of $23.00 for a $29.00 item. But with the current deep discounts, it is available to everyone for $19.00. In this instance I would not get any discount for prior ownership.

So it might not always be the case that customers would always get credit applied based on prior ownership.

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”