store acting up

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
silden

store acting up

Post by silden »

the store has been behaving strangely for weeks. I've tried it on two separate computers with same results(chrome). Many things are wrong but two I can remember from today are that in some instances the top banner of instruments stays on while the scrolled screen scrolls behind. On a laptop this only gives about an inch or so viewable scrolling. More irritating though is that clicking the ALL tab in modules categories only selects 3 items not ALL items.
There are other things I've seen over the last few weeks too but I don't remember exactly to specify here.
cheers

edit
also clicking PRODUCTS tab toggle between the banner (products) as above and PRESS RESOURCES. When the banner is showing clicking STORE does not work. But clicking PRODUCT to toggle off the banner then clicking STORE does work. it's doin' my 'ed in ;)
tgrey

Re: store acting up

Post by tgrey »

I've been having the same problem, also in chrome (freshly updated).

Clearing cookies for the site didn't seem to help either.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

tgrey wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:55 am I've been having the same problem, also in chrome (freshly updated).

Clearing cookies for the site didn't seem to help either.
Hi,

Which problem? What's the URL of the page that you see it on?

Greg
tgrey

Post by tgrey »

The problem I'm having is when the "ALL" button no longer seem to select all. It's behavior seems erratic, sometimes choosing none, sometimes some, and sometimes all. This happens on https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules

It happens with both the "Categories" and the "Manufacturer".

I'm not sure, but it seemed to not be happening to me, but then I chose the "Hide products I own" option and it started happening again... so perhaps it's related to that?

Thanks for checking into it!
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

I have also had sluggish all/none button response. I usually trying it again once or twice and it fixes itself; or sometimes I change the page a different way. I assumed it was the browser's page cache getting confused and somehow it fixed itself. Not sure.
silden

Post by silden »

Seriously guys!!!!

PLEASE FIX THE STORE!!!!!!!!!
tgrey

Post by tgrey »

Yes, at this point it seems silly... It's stopped functioning for me entirely. I have to open anything store related in an incognito window, or else my cookies crap the bed and no links work at all. Something is seriously broken guys.
basa333

Post by basa333 »

hi,

I have the same problem too. f.e. Adroit tools bundle shows no content.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

basa333 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:06 am hi,

I have the same problem too. f.e. Adroit tools bundle shows no content.
Hi,

When you say it shows no content, where are you looking? If I look at the Adroit Toolkit, and select the Included Products tab, I see the modules in the bundle.

Greg
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

tgrey wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:24 am Yes, at this point it seems silly... It's stopped functioning for me entirely. I have to open anything store related in an incognito window, or else my cookies crap the bed and no links work at all. Something is seriously broken guys.
It's generally functioning for me right now. Have you tried it with a different browser? Have you tried clearing your cache files?

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”