(NOW FIXED!) Store VM bundles/modules manufacturers text hidden for me (Win10Pro_x64, Chrome)

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
Rockky

(NOW FIXED!) Store VM bundles/modules manufacturers text hidden for me (Win10Pro_x64, Chrome)

Post by Rockky »

Today on my Windows 10 PC under Chrome or Edge (Chromium) something odd has happened to the manufacturers list in the store for Voltage Modular modules and bundles.

(EDIT: NOW SEEMS TO BE FIXED)

The text is showing as black on black, but things show up if I select the text so it appears to be some kind of CSS styling issue.

It appears as below for me...
cherry audio store.png
cherry audio store.png (386.12 KiB) Viewed 2335 times
On the positive side, I found that the new "Remove manufacturer" functionality worked nicely.
cherry audio store 2.png
cherry audio store 2.png (397.54 KiB) Viewed 2332 times
Last edited by Rockky on Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve W

Re: Store VM bundles/modules manufacturers text hidden for me (Win10Pro_x64, Chrome)

Post by Steve W »

Yup. It looks like someone uploaded a new version of the store with the All/None feature before it was debugged. Could be a simple typo for the colors. (In chrome I got the same thing you posted.)

Edit: Until the colors/colours get fixed, Ctrl+A [Select All] shows the names (as does highlighting all in the list).
Attachments
Ctrl+A.png
Ctrl+A.png (202.11 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
andro

Re: Store VM bundles/modules manufacturers text hidden for me (Win10Pro_x64, Chrome)

Post by andro »

Same here. Sorry CA! Issue in Chrome and Firefox.

And still flooded with modules from the Person in Question.
Steve W

Re: (NOW FIXED!) Store VM bundles/modules manufacturers text hidden for me (Win10Pro_x64, Chrome)

Post by Steve W »

Thanks for fixing the color/colour issue with the manufacturers list (as well as for the recent improvements)!

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”